How to sign up for your Big Round World adventure!
1. Fully complete the following three forms (required for each group member):
- Trip Application Form
- Medical Form
- Liability Waiver Form - please read before signing, this form details your rights and liabilities. For persons under the age of 18, the liability form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. Acceptance of persons under 18 years old is subject to Trip Leader approval.
Click on the name of each form to open a link. Download and print out the three forms.
2. Submit your completed forms to Big Round World, PO Box 1337, Lyons, CO 80540. You may also email your forms to Big Round World - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: your reservation is not confirmed until your fully completed trip paperwork and non-refundable deposit payment are received. See below for payment options.
3. Receipt of your forms and deposit will be confirmed by email.
4. The Trip Leader will connect with you within two weeks regarding next steps, to review your forms for completeness and to answer your trip questions. Some trips require Trip Leader approval for participation to ensure trip compatibility and thereby individual and group safety.
Our trip prices are based on double occupancy of rooms. See below for information re single supplements.
1. Payment options include credit/ debit card via PayPal, personal check, bankers draft and bank wire.
- PayPal - use this secure on-line payment option supporting all major credit and debit cards.
- Click on the yellow Buy Now button at the end of this page to link to PayPal;
- Under Purchase Details, click on the box titled Description and type in "trip name - deposit" eg Less Trodden Trails - deposit;
- Click on the box titled Price per Item and insert the amount you want to pay.
- Click on Continue and follow the remaining instructions given by PayPal.
- Personal check payable to “Big Round World" and mail to Big Round World, PO Box 1337, Lyons, CO 80540, USA. Insert trip name/date in the memo line.
- Bank wire - contact us at email@example.com for bank wire details.
2. A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the trip cost per person is required to reserve a space.
3. Final payment is due 3 months before the trip start date. A reminder will be sent to you 4 months before the departure date.
Protect your investment by purchasing travel insurance. Big Round World has partnered with RoamRight as an optional service to our travelers. Get a free Travel Insurance quote, click on the link below.
There is no penalty for choosing to travel solo as long as you are willing to share with another person of the same gender. Same gender roommates are assigned by the Trip Leader at no additional cost to you. If there is no available roommate to be assigned - you will not be charged any extra. If you would like a double room for sole occupancy and are willing to pay the extra single supplement, please check availability before signing up. Prices vary between trips and availability is oftentimes limited.
There is no penalty for being wait-listed. The sign-up process is the same - complete your forms and pay the deposit. If the trip start date is within 90 days, you must pay the full trip cost. If you cancel off the wait-list before the trip start, you get a full refund. If no space opens up, your full payment is returned. While you are on the wait-list, we assume you want to join the trip. If a space opens up you will be moved onto the trip and have 7 days to confirm your participation. If you cancel from the trip after these 7 days, your refund, if any, will be as detailed under “Trip Cancellation”.
Click on the yellow Buy Now button below to make your payment via PayPal. You can use your credit card, no PayPal account is required.