September 12 - 22, 2020
Trip Leader - Lyn Potier, | Assistant Leader - Deirdre Butler
Known as the ‘Emerald Isle’ Ireland is indeed a beautiful gem rising out of the Atlantic and the Ring of Kerry, tucked away in the South West is arguably one of Southern Ireland’s most picturesque regions. The correct name for the Ring of Kerry is the Iveragh Peninsula. A wild, unspoiled and exhilarating place to visit, sitting as it does on the Wild Atlantic Way, a huge coastal touring route that covers 9 counties.
The area really does have everything, from expanses of wilderness, majestic mountains and breathtaking waterfalls to stunning sandy beaches and even ancient woodlands where Ireland’s only herd of wild Red Deer can be found. We will take you on a trip to uncover some of its treasures and experience a culture famed for its myths, legends and music.
Suited to regular hikers who like to hike 3 - 10 miles daily, with some challenging sections and elevation gains up to 2,500 feet. Group size 10-14.
- Lodging in four-star hotel (double-occupancy with en suite bath).
- All on-trip land transportation.
- All entry fees.
- Most on-trip meals.
- Gratuities for local service providers.
- All hikes.
- 4 pre - trip bulletins prior to departure with more detailed and specific information to help you prepare for your adventure.
What’s not included:
- International airfare and in-country travel, pre- and post- trip.
- One lunch and one dinner.
- Beverages with meals.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for trip leaders are at your discretion.
Trip Price: $3,650 per person | Deposit: $913
Price is based on double occupancy of rooms. Same gender roommate will be assigned to participants traveling solo. Single supplements are limited. Your non-refundable deposit will hold your reservation. Either pay on line (credit/ debit cards accepted) using our secure PayPal payment system or write a check, payable to “Big Round World”, and mail it to: PO Box 1337, Lyons, CO 80540.
How to Sign Up
- Pay your trip deposit - click on the yellow Buy Now button below.
- Send us your trip paperwork.